Neck strain or whiplash occurs when sudden force stretches and tears the muscles and tendons in your neck learn more from webmd about symptoms and treatment of the condition. Whiplash occurs when a persons head moves backward and then forward suddenly with great force this injury is most common following a car collision. Whiplash is a common neck injury often resulting from a car crash but other trauma can cause it too know the symptoms and how to treat it. Read about whiplash causes and symptoms including pain swelling tenderness the medical treatment for whiplash depends on the severity of the injury. Read about whiplash a common neck injury whiplash symptoms include fatigue dizziness jaw pain headache neck pain and back pain our experts define whiplash and help you understand the treatments for this painful ailment as well as signs of whiplash and how to treat whiplash
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.