Common symptoms and treatment for tracheal stenosis which occurs when the windpipe narrows leading to difficulty breathing. Tracheal stenosis is a narrowing of the trachea windpipe that is caused by an injury or a birth defect. Tracheal stenosis occurs when the airway is narrowed it can be caused by wegeners granulomatosis or other reasons learn mor about the symptoms and treatment options. What is stenosis of the trachea memorial sloan kettering provides treatment for tracheal stenosis a narrowing of the trachea that can result from cancer treatment external injury or infection or as a result of an autoimmune disorder
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.