This study examines the ways in which the law of tort provides protection against injury to financial assets such as money property and contracts in the past 25 years or so there has been much debate and litigation concerned with the extent to which the law of tort should be involved in compensating for economic loss caused by negligent conduct. This is a book about the way in which the law of tort protects financial assets such as money property and contracts it is not a conventional textbook either in content or arrangement and the analysis goes well beyond standard undergraduate texts many of the issues receive very little attention . Report on tort law conference 2016 protecting business and economic interests contemporary issues in tort law
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.