Although the human sense of smell is feeble compared to that of many animals it is still very acute we can recognise thousands of different smells and we are able to detect odours even in infinitesimal quantities. Human senses image gallery an odor molecule binds to cilia in the back of your nose which causes you to perceive a smellsee more human senses pictures. 10 incredible facts about your sense of smell the sense is more powerful than you could have ever imagined each human has their own distinct odor. Why is our sense of smell such a vital part of our lives the human brain can process roughly 10000 smells in an area the size of a postage stamp
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.