The purpose of this pictorial essay is to provide a visual guide to the frontal sinus drainage pathway fsdp associated anatomic structures and normal variations in sinus anatomy figs 11 92. The size and shape of the frontal sinus can vary from person to person these spaces fill up with mucus which then drain into the nose the draining process can be hindered by blockages. Acute frontal sinusitis is considered a more serious type of acute sinus infection because of its complications with the frontal sinus being the one that is most commonly associated with intracranial infection. Sinus sinus 1 a recess cavity or channel such as one in bone or a dilated channel for venous blood 2 an abnormal channel or fistula permitting escape of pus 3
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.