The federal bureau of investigation fbi formerly the bureau of investigation boi is the domestic intelligence and security service of the united states and its principal federal law enforcement agency. On july 26 1908 the federal bureau of investigation fbi is born when us attorney general charles bonaparte orders a group of newly hired federal investigators to report to chief examiner stanley w finch of the department of justice one year later the office of the chief examiner was renamed . Fbi director j edgar hoover died on may 2 1972 just shy of 48 years as the fbi director he was 77 the next day his body lay in state in the rotunda of the capitol an honor accorded only 21 other americans
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.