Voice disorders do occur in children there are a variety of causes of hoarseness in an otolaryngologist who is familiar with pediatric voice disorders . Pediatric voice disorders typically have been blamed on vocally abusive behaviors and many practitioners have tended not to provide intervention because they believed that children would grow out of it. What is a voice disorder a voice disorder may be characterized by hoarseness vocal fatigue raspiness periodic loss of voice or inappropriate pitch or loudness. Duke voice care experts treat children with voice disorders they are born with that result from vocal misuse or are acquired from a serious condition. The center for pediatric voice disorders is a world class source for diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the larynx voice box
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.