Interactive anatomical atlas of the head brain and neck based on anatomical diagrams and ct and mri medical imaging exams. The bones of the head and neck play the vital role of supporting the brain sensory organs nerves and blood vessels of the head and protecting these structures from mechanical damage. Anatomyzone 1 free online anatomy resource head neck upper limb lower limb support us about head and neck muscles head. The nerves of the head and neck include the most vital and important organs of the nervous system the brain and spinal cord as well as the organs of the special senses. Including the cervical ganglia and the deep regions of the face and neck mri of the face and neck interactive atlas of human brain head and neck
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.