Authored by leading otolaryngologists covers a variety of otolaryngology topics unique to the geriatric patient includes self assessments and search features. Geriatric otolaryngology gordon shields md faculty advisor byron j bailey md the university of texas medical branch department of otolaryngology. This issue of clinics in geriatric medicine guest edited by dr karen kost is devoted to geriatric otolaryngology articles in this issue include hearing loss in the elderly balance disorders in the elderly dysphagia in the older patient the aging v. Thanks to a collaborative effort supported in part by the geriatric education for specialty residents grant program of the american geriatrics society and the john a hartford foundation otolaryngology residents at uams are receiving training that prepares them to care for older adults
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.