A strong background in chemistry and instrumental analysis and a good grounding in criminalistics are vital an undergraduate degree in forensic science or a natural science is required for work in crime laboratories with extensive coursework in mathematics chemistry and biology. Explore forensic chemistry studies and whether its the right major for you learn how to find schools and universities with strong programs for this major. Forensic chemists back to top forensic chemists analyze evidence for the presence of controlled substances using state of the art instrumentation provide expert testimony in courts of law support dea special agents and diversion investigators in their criminal and regulatory investigations and develop intelligence data used to determine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.