Emergencies in otorhinolaryngology may be focused on two major issues acute respiratory distress secondary to the upper respiratory way obstructions and intractable epistaxis. Following common ent emergencies complicated otitis mastoiditis intracranial abscess facial nerve paralysis auricular hematoma nasal fracture complications of. Common ent emergencies thongchai luxameechanporn ent department ramathibodi hospital. Emergencies in otorhinolaryngology by gc sahoo author abhoya kumar kar rankanidhi samal frwds and a great selection of similar used new and collectible books available now at abebookscom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.