Your salivary glands produce saliva which keeps your mouth moist and helps you to digest food and protect your teeth from rapid decay when the salivary glands are blocked flow of saliva can stop which can lead to a dry mouth and discomfort. Salivary gland disorders include inflammatory pleomorphic adenoma is the most common salivary gland neoplasm27 diagnosis requires fine needle aspiration . Salivary gland disorders may affect your ability to make saliva read about some of the causes of irritated and swollen glands such as mumps. Salivary gland disorders an easy to understand guide covering causes diagnosis symptoms treatment and prevention plus additional in depth medical information. Salivary gland disorders learn about the causes symptoms diagnosis treatment from the merck manuals medical consumer version
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.