In part 2 of this series on the introduction to cyber forensics we examined several topics which form the basis for our understanding of how data eventually become digital evidence including a review of volume versus partition cylinder head sector and logical block addressing file systems fat 12 16 and ntfs the file allocation table . Traditional forensics professionals use fingerprints dna typing and ballistics analysis to make their case infosec professionals have to develop new tools for collecting examining and evaluating data in an effort to establish intent culpability motive means methods and loss resulting from e crimespart 1 of this course on cyber . Forensic controls simple guide to computer forensics analysing and reporting on digital data supplied with evidence from a competent computer forensic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.