Audiologic guidelines for the assessment of hearing in infants and young children 4 the gold standard of hearing measurement is behavioral assessment. In general to identify the hearing status of infants and young children a comprehensive test battery is required that combines both behavioral and electrophysiological measures of auditory sensitivity. Behavioral evaluation of hearing in infants young children 9780865776920 medicine health science books amazoncom. Get this from a library behavioral evaluation of hearing in infants and young children jane reger madell this timely book takes you beyond standard screening procedures and provides complete coverage of the behavioral evaluation of hearing in infants and young children. Congenital or acquired hearing loss in infants and children has to test infants and young children and or behavioral audiological assessment
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.